A message to our customers about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
As events have unfolded over the past few weeks across the world, it is clear that we are all facing an unprecedented challenge in combating the COVID-19 virus. We are all concerned about the risks associated with the virus and want to do all that is possible to protect our employees, customers, suppliers and partners.
As a business, we are keeping on top of all information and government guidelines that are being announced, monitoring the situation to be ready to implement changes for safety immediately.
What are we doing?
- We have increased our hygiene protocols within the office and warehouse.
- Office visits and collections are now cancelled.
- We are splitting our workforce to rotate teams working from home for the foreseeable future.
- Employees have been served with a no travel policy.
- Until we are not permitted by government guidelines, we are able to operate under our new structure.
- Please note there may be delays to dispatching equipment along with delays in the delivery networks.
Contact-free pick up and delivery
During this period all deliveries and pickups are to be contact-free. This is to protect everyone's health and safety during the COVID-19 outbreak and will be in place for the foreseeable future.
How do contact-free pickups work:
- The driver will call and let you know that they have arrived at your address.
- The equipment will be placed outside our you door (please note the driver will not be able to help you move the equipment inside).
- The driver will step back over 2 meters away and wait for you to collect the equipment and take it inside the property.
- The driver will complete the paperwork himself and make his way to the next job.
As things stand, we will be open from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm GMT Monday to Friday. We will be trying our best to meet our usual standards during these testing times, while government guidelines allow.
May we ask you to please be mindful that during these times we are going to be operating at a reduced capacity to enable staff to work from home and reduce contact with others. This may mean slower dispatching, deliveries and customer service access.
Unless you have an urgent issue, please reframe from calling the office as we are dealing with huge call volumes. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org and talk to us on messenger.